New patients should complete and read the following forms. Additionally, the paperwork must be updated annually per the requirements of federal law. Our goal is to offer an experience that is becoming less common in the medical community today, a smooth and efficient visit with the physician with an accurate and precise evaluation and diagnosis as well as world class contemporary treatment based on informed and up to date, evidence based guidelines. If you have any need for assistance with the forms please do not be afraid to ask. The staff at Excel Orthopedics will be happy to assist in any way needed.
In preparation for your appointment please be sure to bring all of the following information
- All previous imaging studies (x-rays, CT scans, MRI, Ultrasounds) including the actual images. These can be obtained and put on a CD disc from the imaging facility. Imaging from SSM, Mercy, CDI and MetroImaging can be pulled up in the office on the internet therefore, obtaining the images is not necessary.
- All records of treatment (clinic notes and operative reports) involving you current symptoms and extremities.
- You current insurance card and a photo identification
- Please print and complete the registration and medical history paperwork
- Please bring a method for paying your copay at the time of the visit. Excel Orthopedics accepts: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.